Wednesday, May 12, 2010

rainy days

It has been raining for like 5 days here. Seriously, already! Can we see the sun? While my kids are itching to get back outside, I must say I have been productive being stuck indoors. I have finally made some time to do some spring cleaning, catch up on laundry (yup, still haven't mastered that chore even with my new handy shelving unit, dang-it!), and pay a little more attention to my daily to-do list's. I get so distracted when I am outside. I love the outdoors and just get lost in being out there having fun with my kids. Best thing about rainy days... cozying up with books, good flavored coffee, music playing softly all day, napping, and ...checking things off the to-do list! OKay, even without the sun it has been a good few days indoors :)

Happy rainy day to you... at least from where I am sitting. What do you like to do on a rainy day?

2 comments:

  1. We've been cooking, cleaning (sort-of), and this morning spent 1/2 hour on mom & dad's bed wrestling!! I'm ready for the sun, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. organized our old CDS. i know i'm a dork but it has been a project i've been wanting to do forever. cleaned a closet. shot a LOT of baskets in the basement. this morning we stomped in the puddles in our basement:)

    ReplyDelete