Thursday, October 28, 2010

VOTE!

I am not going to use this post to hand out all my political views and what I think you should do on voting day. Rather, I want to simply encourage you to go and vote. As mom's I think it is our responsibility to practice this privilege we have. Our communities and our states and our nation are greatly influenced by those in office. As mom's we should carefully consider our options and what and who we want representing our voices, representing our kids. I am posting this today to give you a heads up that Election Day is TUESDAY! If you haven't yet, research some of your candidates and take your kids with you to the voting polls. What a great opportunity to show them you care about their community and to let your voice be heard through your ballot.

No comments:

Post a Comment