Monday, November 15, 2010

changes

I always have a hard time writing on this blog. I thought I wouldn't. However, every time I sit down to type out some great thoughts in my head I start to doubt that what I have to say is worth sharing. Originally, I thought this blog would be a place for me to share the tid bits of wisdom I have found since becoming a wife and mom, as well as share my mistakes to learn from, and keep track of my good ideas to use for future use. Really though, I need a place I can go at the end of the day to just share what's on my heart and mind. A place to just be myself and get some of these thoughts in my head out so I can process life a bit better. I do enjoy writing and used to journal almost everyday. I no longer take the time to do that in my journal and find I like typing more. Not only that but I just like connecting with other women too. So i have decided to make this blog more like my own personal journal and you may enjoy reading about my sometimes unbalanced life or you may yawn and skip to the next blog. Either way, that's fine with me. I think this will be good for me and give me a sounding board when I need one at the end of the day. Someday my kids can have this and I hope they will know me better from reading about my life while I raised them.

So look for a little different postings in the days to come. I hope we still can connect and share like in the past and most of all I hope to find God at the end of the day as I process through whatever he throws my way.

1 comment: