Wednesday, June 30, 2010

where have I been?

Anywhere, but at my computer apparently :) Wow, it's been 3 weeks since I posted something! Time flies when you're having fun! Oh yeah, and when you are chasing kids, cleaning house, making meals, vacationing, sleeping, and enjoying summer too!

Being it's been so long you are going to get my random ramblings today...

First, ever since my last post I have gotten a couple great suggestions for "cleaning lady" experts. I googled a few and found one I LOVE. My newest project is this: The House That Cleans Itself. I am studying this like a college student (okay, maybe more like when I was in high-school since I worked harder then :) If you haven't come across this gal yet, check. her. out!!! Serious organizing and making sense of my house cleaning routine. I do have to say my house is getting more messier right now then cleaner, but it is temporary while I complete the process that Mindy suggests. Stay tuned!
http://www.mindystarnsclark.com/house.php

Second, I have decided that all mom's no matter where they are at at 2pm should get a 20 minute power nap everyday. I think it should be a law or something. Seriously.

Third, my husband and I are celebrating our anniversary this month and I need a creative idea for him. These are my guidelines: free or cheap, can happen within 2-4 hours, guy friendly, something different. Suggestions may be dropped off in the comment box :) Thank you.

Fourth, I love sleeping in a tent with my kids. That first breathe of fresh air in the morning is amazing and their cute little faces all conked out are pretty cute too.

Fifth, I can't stop eating Nutter Butter's lately. Dang it.

Sixth, summer goes waaaaaayyyy faster then winter. What's up with that!?!?

Seventh, I really want to make more time to chase fireflies and sip on lemonade this month with my family.

Eighth, my laundry is almost totally caught up!!! Hallelujah!

Ninth, I really, really love my friends. A lot.

Tenth and last, I hope you do something fun with your family for the fourth. Even if you just eat a picnic in your backyard, go for a bike ride, take naps together, blow bubbles, or watch fireworks on TV. Happy Fourth of July Folks!!!

More ramblings next time :)

1 comment:

  1. I like your ramblings. :) For hubby- could you make some sort of little photo book for him with a picture and a written highlight for each year you've been married so far? And maybe it could be something you'd add to each year?? OR- just let him go golfing and he'd probably be just as romanced!! And yes- summer is going WAY too fast!!

    ReplyDelete